Peter Baldwin - Business Skills Mentor
Meet a Mentor
Discover why your digital marketing isn’t working… and how to fix it.
Peter Baldwin shows businesses the essential ways to drive traffic to your website; how to set up a website correctly so that it works, it gets you buyers… together with key search engine optimisation built into the website from the start… drawing traffic, and reducing the need for paid adverts; how to use social media to drive more leads and sales and how to build an ongoing trusting relationship with your clients.
“Businesses and individuals will learn all the key business skills how to successfully run and market a business using online marketing. This will also enable business people who don’t have the time; don’t know how and/or who don’t want to be involved in the day-to-day of social media and web design but require a background in the scope of online marketing initiatives. You will learn the right strategies needed for the business to get more leads and sales, understand how to find, manage and then trust the right specialists. Without this understanding of what works you will not be able to market successfully” - Peter Baldwin
The power behind Peter Baldwin in his mentoring and consulting practice is not only his 30 years width and deep practical hard nosed business experience but over more recent years, his experience and specialisation in Digital Marketing; what businesses need to get more leads and sales.
Peter also maintains that every business must have a clear strategy, a short 3 year business plan, a financial projection plan and understand what the numbers are saying. You will discover from him how to quickly and easily produce these plans.
Peter Baldwin brings with him broad consulting and mentoring experience, including deep practical experience in consumer products, retail, franchising, pest control industry, sales and marketing and running businesses in Australia and internationally as detailed below…
- Peter was on the: Management Board for Truworths, South Africa responsible for 170 strong ladies fashion chain Retail store operation, with over 2000 staff
- Management Board Member for Myer Grace Bros, Melbourne for 12 years.
- Responsible for Australia wide Property and Development of the department stores with a capital budget $200 million per annum and over 100 specialist staff.
- Peter later became fully responsible for the buying and marketing of $700 million per annum worth of merchandise for Myer, (including the fresh food innovation), with over 150 staff. He constantly travelled the world in search of innovation
- Founder and Director of Epia Business Solutions operating in Australia and USA.
- Peter has an extensive knowledge of how to find innovative product, and then source and import into Australia and into America which was demonstrated when…
- He secured iconic brands as clients including, Campbell’s Soup, Gillette Boston, Toyota Los Angeles, Hewlett Packard Idaho, Capital One Bank throughout USA, Federal Reserve Bank and Sodexo America’s largest food service catering company.
- Director of Sales and Marketing, Termatrac Australia, a small business of 8 people.
- Peter single handed launched this unique trail blazing electronic radar termite detector into a difficult, ultra- conservative, sceptical US Market.
- Within 2 years he secured all the industry leaders in the US as customers.
- Peter set up product distribution companies worldwide from the US, France, India, China, Asia and Australia. With his deep understanding how to find them and the difficulties and risks involved in appointing the right distributor…
- He secured Randolph sunglasses the worlds finest; imported them from USA, and wrote the detailed RAAF specification. These are now the Australian pilot’s sunglass of choice.
- With the experience gained over 6 years when he was responsible for all licensing programs at Myer, Peter successfully set up his own licensing program with millennium merchandise. He sourced ideas internationally and produced a wide range of product under license with production out of Asia and Australia. He sold a variety of merchandise into small retailers and department stores.
Responsibility for all franchising at a major Australian retail franchise chain has enabled Peter to provide astute mentoring guidance to other Australian franchise companies both from a head office and the franchisee level.
He therefore has an astute understanding of what works, leadership and financial success in both SME’s and large multinational organisations.
South Bank, 66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
Southport, Slatyer Avenue, Southport, QLD, 4215
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM