Rod Richards - Business Skills Mentor
Meet a Mentor
I am an endorsed Business Skills Mentor for Small Business Solutions (Queensland State Government) since 2008; covering Rural Queensland and Sunshine Coast Regions. Program deliveries include Certificate 3 in Micro Business Operations, Cert IV in Small Business Management, Master Marketing Classes and Diploma of Business. I specialize in building Better Businesses, developing New Entrepreneurial Business Projects, Sales, Marketing, and Education.
Federal Government Business Development Programs include; Digital Enterprise Mentoring Program, Young Entrepreneurs Program, Getting Down to Business 2 Program, Succession Planning Program and New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS), Mentoring 4 Growth program (Dtesb) and Deedi Business Planning Presenter.
Richards Consulting Pty Ltd. Commenced in August 2006 providing micro and small business owners the business skills, business mentoring, growth and improvement strategies.
Contributions to the Business Communities
- Mentor (Mentoring for Growth Program) QLD GOVT. – 8 years
- Reading Judge – Sunshine Coast Excellence in Business Awards (5 years)
- Awards presentation to local Chambers of Commerce – Sunshine Coast( 2013)
- Q.U.T – Creative Industries (Business Mentor – Sunshine Coast) 1 year
- Sunshine Coast and Noosa Council Libraries – Small Business Presentations( Marketing, Financials, Business Planning, Operations Management and related topics)
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry – Guest Presenter various business Topics
Vision – contribute to the sustainability of small business through providing business owners and managers with the skills sets and knowledge to improve their profitability and implement better management practices.
Values – the company’s philosophy is based on Integrity, Honesty and Trust in building professional relationships with its clients.
Dip. MGT, Dip. Bus. MGT, Dip. Bus. Mark, Cert IV Retail Man, Cert IV, S.B.M., Cert IV TAE, Cert IV TAA. Cert Exec Coaching.